[FINAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND THE FULFILLMENT OF ALL THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS MENTIONED BY VEDANTA COLLEGE AND UNIVERISTY OF CALCUTTA]
|SL.NO||REFERENCE NO||FIRST NAME||LAST NAME|
- Latest update made as on 15/08/2022
Instructions to the candidates
Candidates are directed to follow the procedure as mentioned below in order to complete the admission (provisional) procedure:
- The listed candidates are provisionally selected for admission into the mentioned subject.
- The selected candidates are required to pay requisite Admission and Semester I fees of Rs.6005on or before 22nd August 2022, Monday
- The candidates will be required to pay the requisite fees through Razor pay. The link will be sent to the registered E-mail id of the candidates
- Candidates are required to send the payment receipt by email to: email@example.com
- This list is prepared based on Academic Score calculated considering 10th, 12th standard results
- The data provided given by each provisionally admitted candidate during application will be verified with the uploaded/original documents. Candidate will be required to bring the original documents at the time of Physical Verification of the same (Specific dates will be notified later). If during verification any discrepancy is found regarding the Academic Score (determining the rank) or identity of the applicants, the candidature of the provisionally admitted candidate shall be cancelled and there shall be no exception in this regard. In that case fees submitted for the provisional admission will be forfeited.
- If any provisionally selected candidate fails to complete the admission process within stipulated date and time i.e. by 22nd August 2022, Monday his/ her candidature will be cancelled and the allotted seat will be considered as vacant.
- Wait listed candidates list based on Academic Score on vacant seat(s) will be published on 23rd August 2022 in the official website, if any.
- All decisions of Vedanta College, Kolkata are final and binding
- Contact for any support: Admission Helpdesk: 8334865300 / 8334865400